Sunday, September 22, 2013

4Tomorrow

Hey there,
Tomorrow, here starts my life.
My first semester finally!
After the orientation things,
General Orientation,
Academic Orientation,
Now finally the last one..
Campus Life Orientation,
But not really an orientation, it can be counted as a real one.

It is supposed to be starting today.
but, I have no class for every Monday and Wednesday

Excited? YES!
Me now, I'm quite okay.
I will be okay,
That's what I need to keep in my mind.

Everyone has been asking me this,
'When your heart breaks, it will take a long time to recover, won't it?
so how are you going to deal with it? How to  gain confidence and move on and cheer up?'

Well, I, myself, am having the same problem.
And it's very hard, should admit it.
Everytime, the songs shuffled, wish it weren't sad songs.
Once, they were played,
I definitely teared up again.
I really wanted to press stop though,
but somehow, sad songs have words that we wanted to say so badly to them.
So, I failed eventually.
==> back to topic

As for now, I still think of <that person>, still..
But, my reason for studying here is to be successful,
I have goals.. I'm here to make proud my parents, esp. mom
another reason might be <<A>>
But, from the start, it's only me, only me, that kept trying.
It's my fault anyway, that we never met even though I'm here.
So, even if we have chance (again), I will back off. (not sure)
Having one-sided love is definitely painful.
That person will never think of us, so let them be.

I make a lot of friends here.
like, a lot!
My classmates respect me, and I like them very much..
In just a month, we re already very close.
And I find happiness from them.
I join a lot of clubs
(Activist for computer club & english club, Debate club, Public Speaking class)
Don't know if I can make it, but I will do my best.

That's all I can do.
I just need to keep myself busy that way.
Yes, I'm running away from my love matter.
But, I really enjoy doing things with them,
It makes me forget about the matter for a while.

I'm still not that cheerful yet,
But, I will keep trying.

it's Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment