Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Waiting

it was what I used to do back then,
it is what I'm doing right now,
Do I even stand a chance?

Frustrated, a lot.
Thanks to the distractions from friends,
I am able to think positively,
but still, I don't know how to put this.

I really wanted to end this affair.
But, I knew I would cry over this.

I haven't got any reply since 4 days ago.
I mean, I sure texted 'night',
and no reply.
Sometimes I really wanted to text first,
but thinking about what it caused back then,
I don't want to do it again.
How if it is very disturbing?
although the answer might be 'alrite'?

Sometimes it hypes me when we're joking, chatting, etc..
It gives me hope,
but on the other hand,
when there's no news, it frustrates me a lot.
I try my best to cheer up.
Like, if this will make one side happy,
I will be happy. as simple as that.

Do you think of me like I think of you?

Probably never..
....

it's Coffee


No comments:

Post a Comment