Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Misunderstanding & Understanding

Glad to have time writing here.

Hmm..
About what I posted last time,
about my friends..
I got an explanation (yesterday).
And it's not because of what I thought.

They thought that I knew it, but I didn't come,
or because I ate with other friends from Medan.

They re just totally different from Medan's people.
Seriously, I need to change my attitude.
To take everything more mature.

And yesterday was J.S' birthday,
my bestie from Singapore.



'Dear Jessica Surya, aka. J.s,
Happy birthday!!
It's been hard to meet each other these months,
since we're far.
Although I met new friends, new colleagues,
but never in my mind, I would forget all of you.
So, please always be my friend.
And when you have anything to talk over,
I'm ready here. Us.
& since Mega is with you,
please take care of each other.
I pray that you will always be filled with blesses,
succeed your study there,
and Happy 20th Birthday :D'

it's Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment