Thursday, September 26, 2013

These days, I'm doing good?
maybe~

Am feeling guilty right now..
Accidentally turned off my friend's laptop while it's still on
I thought it's off.
Urgh! he's angry with me.
I did apologize though.
Sorry ):

put that aside, I'm totally fine.
a month here, sometimes, I don't really feel comfortable.
but, it's alright I guess?

I have class tomorrow at 7.20! (0.32 now, it's supposed to be today)
Sleep, I'm trying,
But, whenever I wanted to sleep,
I would suddenly think of Avo

These days, I didn't drink any Avocado juice.
I tried my very best so I wouldn't think of it.
However, speak truthfully,
whenever 'Avocado juice' comes out to menu,
whenever my songs shuffled to 'Sad Song'-s
whenever I'm 'alone',
they just remind me of thee.

I wonder when will this stop..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had ourselves posed like freaks with serious to cute faces,
I will post them next time
See u~

it's Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment