Tuesday, September 24, 2013

'Care'

Promise myself wasn't really a good thing to start with.
Now I failed.

Yes, I'm still thinking of ..... you guess*
I'm thinking of the reasons why there's no news at all..
I mean, maybe, because something happened?
However, if ya have a problem, ya would tell me rite?
so, I'm quite sure, it's not about that.
But, somehow, I'm not sure either.
confusing.. urgh! Stress!!

Why do I care a lot!??
I'm dumped!!
remember!
D-U-M-P-E-D
And maybe another fact, I am hated.

hate it a lot when I have to deal with this feeling.

Okay, let's switch topic, before I go further.
Today was my first day of studying.. Campus life B)
I quite understood the subject.
It's math.
But, I still need to ask my buddies to teach the difficult part.
quite worried, yes, indeed..
I have to make sure I can make it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just came back from friend's boarded room.
although it's boarded,
You can tell that it looks like hotel room than boarded room.
It's complete.. yes, I mean, complete in real meaning.
Refrigerator, TV, etc.....
I think I can stay there forever..
full of snacks, drinks, urgh!!!

Here's some Trying-to-be-cute-with-dolls pics we captured :
L to R : Jonathan, Shella, Jessica, Erwin, tutu(me)

L to R : Jonathan, Shella, Jessica, Erwin, tutu(me)

Shella is the room owner..
She is quite wealthy, but not the type who uses wealth as power.
That's why we like her..
We call her with Ndoro (quite like 'Miss' with high manner)
She is from semarang..
So, the Jawa accent is very strong,
And I love it a lot.. I am currently learning from her.
Hoho

These days, I'm spending nights, hanging out with a lot of them.
It's very nice :D


it's Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment