Wednesday, September 11, 2013

New ME

It's been so long since the last time I updated my blog.

well, since I'm doing new things in new city,
this will mark my new start too (here)

I'm officially a student in Binus University (West Jakarta, Indonesia) now.
Hurei!
I mean, I'm more than just happy.
Well, the reason I (eventually) entered the IT major,
because, computering majors in Binus rank 1st in Indonesia
though, a lot of reasons held me back few months ago

firstly, I was about to leave mom.. going here by myself,
means, not seeing my mom for a long time.
n that's probably the last thing I would like to do.

Yeah, calling n chatting will work though,
but seeing face to face is a lot better, I guessed
I love her the most out of everything
(mom, I miss u )

secondly, I questioned myself a lot whether I would do well here.
(so far, I'm doing great, except I need to wake up early - 5.30 everyday during my Academic Orientation & that sucks! believe me, I barely opened my eyes)
It's the mental I'm talking about.
Well, I've lived in Medan for 18 years, and not easy to prepare myself to go.
But I thought like this once,
'is it good enough to just stay here because of families, friends, home?'
those u love will change someday & I have dreams to fulfill
(trying to be wise, but still not wise enough. lol~)

last, I had job as a part-time English teacher
I'd been teaching since my 2nd year of senior highschool.
(been one & a half years there)
And speak truthfully,
I did very well there.
Teaching my only rebellious-but-damn-cute Level 1 students is what I missed the most.
I complained a lot whenever I finished that class, but, those guilty faces they showed to you whenever u got mad with them, is really cute,
& eventually, u ended up blaming yourself for not able to punish those cute creatures.

The other classes I had are much the same,
rebellious, fun, talkative, ...........
I could never stand by myself teaching kids (except I had enough w/ level 1)
Feel comfortable the most teaching teenagers (some are the same age as me)
No need a lot of markers, & They got what u said (end)
and of course because of the high salary (thanks to my EA, Sheila for the schedule she gave), 
Karaoke Fellas ; (Mr, Miss) Dickson, Vilya, Yellu, Clarissa, Nico, Marisa, Andrian, William, Raymond, C.Deb, Fita, Yosephine, Nelly, Cath, etc..
Cust Service Family ; Claudya, Melda, & Richard
Bitches Besties ; Francelia, Kenrick, Jennifer, & Ferry

I missed a lot of things..
Another hidden reason,
I'm meeting someone here.
I've been longing for this.
I haven't met w/ Avocado though (nick)
We're friends since we were studying in the same course for few years,
(Avo is studying in Jakarta now)
but never thought of falling for Avo
especially, we lost contact for years - like 6 probably?
and it's been 9 months I'm longing..
I like Avo a lot.
Like, a lot..

When I was still at Medan, thinking about the meeting,
I was sooooooo damn ready & couldn't wait for this.
but now I'm here, I'm a total coward.
hard for me to meet, I guess,
how about if I'm not expected?
I don't even know whether my feeling is being replied or not.
It's more like labyrinth now.

one thing for sure, I'm still in love.
one thing I curse, I passed the limit of falling in love
they used to say, never love a person 100%, give 70% only, well, I give my everything,
stupid, yes, that's me

continue later~
see you :D

it's Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment