Friday, September 27, 2013

A Month Anniversary!

News!!
Today, 27th September is our (DBN03) one month anniversary!
The class I love a lot..
Actually the first time we met was on 26th,
But, that day,
we disliked each other a lot.
lol!
But the next day, we slowly got close

Although now we are not classmates anymore,
But, I really thank God a lot for bringing them to me.
We are all from different provinces, but that's why we are special.
We learned a lot from each other

We chatted a lot.
about love, life, happiness, sadness, etc..
Of course I never told mine.
They asked my advice a lot,
And I couldn't just tell everyone about my problem.
I need to be strong, so they can rely on me.

Everyone who has chosen me as the vice-monitor (DBN03) & now, the monitor of 01PQT,
thanks a lot, I will work harder. (T.T ,  the tasks re too much though)
Btw, I was forced by them to be the monitor!

Danced to AKB48 - Heavy Rotation (lyric changed),
We really worked very hard!! so proud of u guys.
We are Binus48 a.k.a BNS48
And thanks the BC-s (Buddy Coordinators) who have been accompanying us until now.
:)

Hopefully, we can remain as friends forever..
DBN03, fighting!



It's Milk

No comments:

Post a Comment