Friday, September 20, 2013

Lies & Truth

I'm okay.
I'm going to be fine.
I'm smiling right now.
I don't miss you.
I don't think about you anymore.
I'm going to be just fine like days back then.

I'm trying to keep those words repeatedly in my mind.
Fool me.
When I said bye, I wish you would ask me why,
so I could answer 'Because I like you so much
It's very difficult for me these past weeks.
I kept trying to confirm myself,
Whether Do you ever think of me like I do?
Not as a friend.
Meeting you was what I really anticipated.
Every second, words, expectations, hopes were running down my nerves.
And in a second my heart breaks.'

I was freaking happy when you asked me a movie date.
I thought, it's very impossible.
I thought that, that Saturday, we're going to really do it.
But, in the end, there's no news about you.
And today, 21st September,
If I didn't say my goodbye yesterday,
would you ask me?

Right after I said bye,
I regretted because it's too soon for me to give up.
But, somehow,
My heart couldn't bear it anymore.
I kept starring at phone,
kept starring until you deleted me.

What's going to change when we're already over anyway?
Though I know, because of my small expectations,
I keep looking at your name and burst into tears..
again and again..

I'm not okay.
I'm hurt.
I'm crying right now.
I miss you so badly.
I keep thinking of you.
It is going to be breaking days for me like back then.

Please be fine there.
You will do your best.
Just forget everything.
I'm sorry I ever came into you.
There will be no Avocado anymore.

9 months, I kept hoping for a reply..
And it will still continue..
Suffering over..
until when, I don't know..
In the end, I'm just a fool.



it's bitter Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment