Friday, September 13, 2013

'Not-in-Mood' state

Here I go again.

Hmm..
Not feeling really good.
about my new classmates..

I mean, I totally like them a lot.
perhaps, I'm too childish.
some of them had dinner and didn't ask me out.
not only dinner, but some other activities as well.

:(

feeling sad, yes,
it totally bothers me..
I keep thinking that maybe I need to reflect on myself..
Am I overreacting?
wish I could tell myself to calm down.

good thing is they didn't hide it and told me,
so i'm not feeling that really bad.
like, ottokhe?

Another story,
some guys were asked to do presentation
well, they did better than average.
they even got promoted to computer club for olympics
I'm not saying that I'm jealous. (some of them are just kinky-fucking-nerdy bastards)
it's just,
Am I doing well?
well enough to follow the lessons?
I'm not that bad though (programming)
But, to compete with whole class, urgh, feeling down!
hate it the most when I'm like this )):

it's Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment